photo credit goes to voice online
There's an old saying that God is a Trini so this might help you understand how a Trini sees major world issues.
1) Ebola - shut down a major festival because of a disease with a kill rate of %90. Please! We can't get an Ebola outbreak in Trinidad, we have "Dr. Sayers"
2) Crime - What Crime?! That can't happen to me. Those things doh happen in dis area I living in
3) Major infrastructural development - What you talking about environment, the only environment I concerned about is the financial environment in my pocket.
4) Pollution - Yuh see you, yuh polluting meh ears talking bout this nonsense
5) Storm season - In a storm warning find the closest bar and make use of the time away from work
6) Terrorist attacks - Who say Curfew Party
7) Racism - my father is a dougla and my mother is a red woman so I is a Trini
8) Potable Water - Meh hose leaking but it still doing the job so I'm not buying a new one
9) Corruption in Government - My pension check late (insert Prime Minister's name here) tiefing meh money
10) Global Economy - Dem ting doh affect we. We have the only never ending of oil in the world.